And this. Holeeey shit. .....
Bean (Moderators; 17448)
Posted on: 06-29-2020 18:27.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36
Message views: 20 (Score: 0)
And when did they finally start making changes? There's probably another two weeks of growth before those actually start making an impact.
Edited by Bean at 29.06.2020 18:28:24
Look again at that dot. That's here, that's home, that's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
- THIS.... - P. Briscoe, 06-27-2020 14:17 (Views: 42; Replies: 31)
- Here's one showing a downward trend. - Paul, 06-30-2020 14:20 (Views: 18)
- And this. Holeeey shit. - Bean, 06-29-2020 18:27 (Views: 20)
- Yeah guys, it's not nearly as bad as this one makes it look. Here's some real comparos - Paul, 06-28-2020 09:14 (Views: 22)
- What's with the US graph? If the record is ~45k new cases a day (congrats!), how is the 7 day avg 100k? - enet, 06-27-2020 20:38 (Views: 17)
- Empire in decay. Balkanization when? [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 06-27-2020 20:35 (Views: 7)
- U.S.A.! U.S.A.! [nt] - Glenn, 06-27-2020 18:47 (Views: 6)
- You guys should stop testing so much, it's making you look bad. [nt] - pudds, 06-27-2020 15:59 (Views: 5)
- Meanwhile the admin lies and obfuscates and tries to eliminate the ACA [nt] - Paul, 06-27-2020 15:59 (Views: 6)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!