An article on Politico explaining why these ads might actually work........
JJJ (Moderators; 8421)
Posted on: 07-07-2020 23:28.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36
Message views: 24 (Score: 0)
How has one renegade super PAC managed to trigger Trump and his allies so thoroughly? Part of it is surely frustration that a group of Republicans would issue a full-throated endorsement of Joe Biden. Part of it is skill: The Lincoln Project ads are slick, quick and filled with damning quotes and unflattering photos. But part of it might just be that Republicans are better at this than Democrats. Trump may sense that these ads are especially dangerous because they pack an emotional punch, using imagery designed to provoke anxiety, anger and fear—aimed at the very voters who were driven to him by those same feelings in 2016. And history, even science, suggests that might in fact be the case—that Republicans have a knack for scaring the hell out of people, and that makes for some potent ads.
- Need a thread for these Lincoln Project ads, two in the last 24h - Paul, 07-01-2020 08:47 (Views: 54; Replies: 45)
- Nature documentary... - JJJ, 07-31-2020 14:21 (Views: 4)
- "That's the way it is." - JJJ, 07-23-2020 13:37 (Views: 13)
- Trump builds his wall... - JJJ, 07-19-2020 11:33 (Views: 13)
- Find Something New.™ - JJJ, 07-17-2020 14:58 (Views: 15)
- RVAT with a good one targeting Christian voters... - JJJ, 07-15-2020 02:59 (Views: 20)
- Vote Vets, more fire. - Paul, 07-13-2020 08:35 (Views: 14)
- No fan of Reagan but at least he can string together words higher than 3rd grade level... - JJJ, 07-11-2020 21:24 (Views: 24)
- Pithy... - JJJ, 07-11-2020 20:13 (Views: 14)
- Do they do good in poking Trump? Yes, but we need to remember that these guys are very much Dick Cheney Republicans. [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 07-11-2020 12:05 (Views: 15)
- Vote Vets in with a late surge - Paul, 07-10-2020 13:33 (Views: 24)
- Thanks for keeping them on track here i am watching. :) [nt] - darth maynard, 07-09-2020 10:41 (Views: 9)
- A new one. And one from Meidas Touch, who have also been great. - Paul, 07-08-2020 18:25 (Views: 23)
- An article on Politico explaining why these ads might actually work... - JJJ, 07-07-2020 23:28 (Views: 24)
- Going full on here. - Paul, 07-07-2020 14:58 (Views: 25)
- Brutal. - JJJ, 07-01-2020 23:15 (Views: 29)
- They're really cranking them out now. [nt] - JJJ, 07-01-2020 09:10 (Views: 12)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!