Truth. + Fired a captain for talking about a COVID outbreak on his boat........
Paul (Moderators; 69616)
Posted on: 07-11-2020 06:50.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 13_5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Message views: 21 (Score: 0)
Fired a 21 year lieutenant fucking colonel for reporting his treasonous crimes in Ukraine
Pardoned a SEAL/war criminal to the horror of every man who served with and testified against the psycho
Lied about the number of troops hit in retaliation for Suleimani, called those who were injured pussies basically, claiming that TBI is a headache.
On and on they go, but I guarantee there are still folks in the service who respond like a damned lapdog to his authority and their own fucked up notion of camaraderie, same as cops.
I would hope most of them now see through it.
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- Need a thread for these Lincoln Project ads, two in the last 24h - Paul, 07-01-2020 08:47 (Views: 55; Replies: 45)
- Nature documentary... - JJJ, 07-31-2020 14:21 (Views: 7)
- "That's the way it is." - JJJ, 07-23-2020 13:37 (Views: 17)
- Trump builds his wall... - JJJ, 07-19-2020 11:33 (Views: 15)
- Find Something New.™ - JJJ, 07-17-2020 14:58 (Views: 21)
- RVAT with a good one targeting Christian voters... - JJJ, 07-15-2020 02:59 (Views: 24)
- Vote Vets, more fire. - Paul, 07-13-2020 08:35 (Views: 15)
- No fan of Reagan but at least he can string together words higher than 3rd grade level... - JJJ, 07-11-2020 21:24 (Views: 26)
- Pithy... - JJJ, 07-11-2020 20:13 (Views: 18)
- Do they do good in poking Trump? Yes, but we need to remember that these guys are very much Dick Cheney Republicans. [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 07-11-2020 12:05 (Views: 19)
- Vote Vets in with a late surge - Paul, 07-10-2020 13:33 (Views: 26)
- Thanks for keeping them on track here i am watching. :) [nt] - darth maynard, 07-09-2020 10:41 (Views: 13)
- A new one. And one from Meidas Touch, who have also been great. - Paul, 07-08-2020 18:25 (Views: 27)
- An article on Politico explaining why these ads might actually work... - JJJ, 07-07-2020 23:28 (Views: 27)
- Going full on here. - Paul, 07-07-2020 14:58 (Views: 26)
- Brutal. - JJJ, 07-01-2020 23:15 (Views: 33)
- They're really cranking them out now. [nt] - JJJ, 07-01-2020 09:10 (Views: 16)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!