disingenuous as fuck of them to say it's for the "environment" .....
P. Briscoe (Non running-dog anti-imperial anti-Bush unapologist name-changer; 24116)
Posted on: 10-13-2020 14:55.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.121 Safari/537.36
Message views: 17 (Score: 0)
Here's the only way to do business if you care about the environment:
come up with a standard that's forwards and backwards compatible forever. Build it out so that each unit lasts a long time. Then people wouldn't be throwing away so many units.
it's that simple and it's the only way.
Edited by P. Briscoe at 13.10.2020 14:57:21
- lol. iPhone 12 you have to buy the charger separately. [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 10-13-2020 13:19 (Views: 23; Replies: 40)
- FWIW, I just dropped a grip for an electric guitar that is also missing req'd components. - Paul, 10-14-2020 12:43 (Views: 16)
- Total joke. - pudds, 10-14-2020 08:27 (Views: 12)
- Charger aside, it seems like a decent upgrade. - Bean, 10-13-2020 16:20 (Views: 12)
- disingenuous as fuck of them to say it's for the "environment" - P. Briscoe, 10-13-2020 14:55 (Views: 17)
- Oh, it's USB-C. A little dickish then. Those aren't nearly as common yet.[nt] - Paul, 10-13-2020 14:14 (Views: 5)
- I'm fine with this. - Bean, 10-13-2020 13:47 (Views: 15)
- I thought they'd been doing that. Welcome change, those things are junk.[nt] - Paul, 10-13-2020 13:25 (Views: 6)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!