If they cared about the environment they'd have gone USB-C.....
Sycraft (Administrators; 21926)
Posted on: 10-13-2020 15:54.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.75 Safari/537.36 Edg/86.0.622.38
Message views: 12 (Score: 0 Protected)
That it what everything else is going to, and it is a more advanced standard than lightning (higher data rates, more power, etc). So that would be the way to reduce waste is to use what all other devices are. But of course they didn't, and won't.
- lol. iPhone 12 you have to buy the charger separately. [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 10-13-2020 13:19 (Views: 24; Replies: 40)
- FWIW, I just dropped a grip for an electric guitar that is also missing req'd components. - Paul, 10-14-2020 12:43 (Views: 18)
- Total joke. - pudds, 10-14-2020 08:27 (Views: 14)
- Charger aside, it seems like a decent upgrade. - Bean, 10-13-2020 16:20 (Views: 13)
- disingenuous as fuck of them to say it's for the "environment" - P. Briscoe, 10-13-2020 14:55 (Views: 18)
- Oh, it's USB-C. A little dickish then. Those aren't nearly as common yet.[nt] - Paul, 10-13-2020 14:14 (Views: 7)
- I'm fine with this. - Bean, 10-13-2020 13:47 (Views: 16)
- I thought they'd been doing that. Welcome change, those things are junk.[nt] - Paul, 10-13-2020 13:25 (Views: 7)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!