Wife's 5 is still ticking, and I found an 8 that had been lost for three years recently......
Paul (Moderators; 70739)
Posted on: 10-13-2020 17:01.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.121 Safari/537.36
Message views: 10 (Score: 0)
...no kidding it was in the seatbelt housing in my truck. Got a dent on the back and some screen scratches, but is otherwise just fine. Work phone, can't believe the damned thing still works.
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- lol. iPhone 12 you have to buy the charger separately. [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 10-13-2020 13:19 (Views: 23; Replies: 40)
- FWIW, I just dropped a grip for an electric guitar that is also missing req'd components. - Paul, 10-14-2020 12:43 (Views: 16)
- Total joke. - pudds, 10-14-2020 08:27 (Views: 12)
- Charger aside, it seems like a decent upgrade. - Bean, 10-13-2020 16:20 (Views: 12)
- disingenuous as fuck of them to say it's for the "environment" - P. Briscoe, 10-13-2020 14:55 (Views: 16)
- Oh, it's USB-C. A little dickish then. Those aren't nearly as common yet.[nt] - Paul, 10-13-2020 14:14 (Views: 5)
- I'm fine with this. - Bean, 10-13-2020 13:47 (Views: 14)
- I thought they'd been doing that. Welcome change, those things are junk.[nt] - Paul, 10-13-2020 13:25 (Views: 6)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!