pudds (Canadian; 17539)
Posted on: 10-14-2020 08:27.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.75 Safari/537.36
Message views: 14 (Score: 0)
Selling device without the necessary parts to use it out of the box is wrong, full stop. It's no different than printer manufactures that don't include a cable.
Cables aren't suddenly ending up in landfills just because someone gets a new one; they get spread out around locations, they sit unused until a person's old charger eventually fails (and with Apple's cables, there's a good chance that happens before you even get the second phone and cable), or they get sold with the phone when it's replaced.
This is just apple increasing profit margins.
- lol. iPhone 12 you have to buy the charger separately. [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 10-13-2020 13:19 (Views: 24; Replies: 40)
- FWIW, I just dropped a grip for an electric guitar that is also missing req'd components. - Paul, 10-14-2020 12:43 (Views: 17)
- Total joke. - pudds, 10-14-2020 08:27 (Views: 14)
- Charger aside, it seems like a decent upgrade. - Bean, 10-13-2020 16:20 (Views: 13)
- disingenuous as fuck of them to say it's for the "environment" - P. Briscoe, 10-13-2020 14:55 (Views: 18)
- Oh, it's USB-C. A little dickish then. Those aren't nearly as common yet.[nt] - Paul, 10-13-2020 14:14 (Views: 7)
- I'm fine with this. - Bean, 10-13-2020 13:47 (Views: 16)
- I thought they'd been doing that. Welcome change, those things are junk.[nt] - Paul, 10-13-2020 13:25 (Views: 7)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!