is that cable compatible with the wall adaptor that most people have right now???.....
P. Briscoe (Non running-dog anti-imperial anti-Bush unapologist name-changer; 24078)
Posted on: 10-14-2020 11:28.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.80 Safari/537.36
Message views: 9 (Score: 0)
This is what most people have:
So in order to use THIS wall wort, what cable would I need?
Right. a lightning to usb-A cable.
the new 12 ships with lightning to usb-C.
So how's that lowering the volume of e-waste again?
- lol. iPhone 12 you have to buy the charger separately. [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 10-13-2020 13:19 (Views: 21; Replies: 40)
- FWIW, I just dropped a grip for an electric guitar that is also missing req'd components. - Paul, 10-14-2020 12:43 (Views: 16)
- Total joke. - pudds, 10-14-2020 08:27 (Views: 12)
- Charger aside, it seems like a decent upgrade. - Bean, 10-13-2020 16:20 (Views: 11)
- disingenuous as fuck of them to say it's for the "environment" - P. Briscoe, 10-13-2020 14:55 (Views: 16)
- Oh, it's USB-C. A little dickish then. Those aren't nearly as common yet.[nt] - Paul, 10-13-2020 14:14 (Views: 5)
- I'm fine with this. - Bean, 10-13-2020 13:47 (Views: 14)
- I thought they'd been doing that. Welcome change, those things are junk.[nt] - Paul, 10-13-2020 13:25 (Views: 5)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!