FWIW, I just dropped a grip for an electric guitar that is also missing req'd components......
Paul (Moderators; 70810)
Posted on: 10-14-2020 12:43.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.75 Safari/537.36
Message views: 18 (Score: 0)
If anyone's upset about a charger, you don't want to price instrument cables, let alone amplifiers worthy of spendy guitars, and the axe is functionally useless without them.
Edited by Paul at 14.10.2020 12:44:01
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- lol. iPhone 12 you have to buy the charger separately. [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 10-13-2020 13:19 (Views: 24; Replies: 40)
- FWIW, I just dropped a grip for an electric guitar that is also missing req'd components. - Paul, 10-14-2020 12:43 (Views: 18)
- Total joke. - pudds, 10-14-2020 08:27 (Views: 14)
- Charger aside, it seems like a decent upgrade. - Bean, 10-13-2020 16:20 (Views: 13)
- disingenuous as fuck of them to say it's for the "environment" - P. Briscoe, 10-13-2020 14:55 (Views: 18)
- Oh, it's USB-C. A little dickish then. Those aren't nearly as common yet.[nt] - Paul, 10-13-2020 14:14 (Views: 7)
- I'm fine with this. - Bean, 10-13-2020 13:47 (Views: 16)
- I thought they'd been doing that. Welcome change, those things are junk.[nt] - Paul, 10-13-2020 13:25 (Views: 7)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!