;) I was just being a PITA.[nt].....
Paul (Moderators; 70670)
Posted on: 10-14-2020 13:54.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.75 Safari/537.36
Message views: 5 (Score: 0)
pudds launched a war by saying:
I'm not a musician, but I'd assume that the average person wants to mix and match their amp and guitar, not use the one that came with (if it did).
It's more like buying a PC and then choosing a monitor to go with it, than it is like buying a printer and needing to buy a cable.
I guess to me, the difference is that cables/chargers which charger or cable have is mostly unimportant, which reduces the chance than anyone would want to buy a different one (except to have extra), or sell the phone separately.
“Don’t overplay. Don’t overplay. Less is more. It will always be: less is more. Nobody is ever going to remember all those fancy solos - even the guys that play them, most of them won’t remember - so play some licks that people can walk away humming, that people can identify with." --Steve Cropper
- lol. iPhone 12 you have to buy the charger separately. [nt] - Robert_Wyatt, 10-13-2020 13:19 (Views: 21; Replies: 40)
- FWIW, I just dropped a grip for an electric guitar that is also missing req'd components. - Paul, 10-14-2020 12:43 (Views: 16)
- Total joke. - pudds, 10-14-2020 08:27 (Views: 12)
- Charger aside, it seems like a decent upgrade. - Bean, 10-13-2020 16:20 (Views: 11)
- disingenuous as fuck of them to say it's for the "environment" - P. Briscoe, 10-13-2020 14:55 (Views: 16)
- Oh, it's USB-C. A little dickish then. Those aren't nearly as common yet.[nt] - Paul, 10-13-2020 14:14 (Views: 5)
- I'm fine with this. - Bean, 10-13-2020 13:47 (Views: 14)
- I thought they'd been doing that. Welcome change, those things are junk.[nt] - Paul, 10-13-2020 13:25 (Views: 5)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!