2008 was a very good year.........
tenneck (Registered; 18995)
Posted on: 01-02-2009 18:08.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_6; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.2.1 Safari/525.27.1
Message views: 1239 (Score: 0 Protected)
...only downside was the economic downturn.
Things that kicked ass in 2008;
1) Won the un-winnable quagmire of a war in Iraq.
2) Only family loss was my 98 yr old grandmother who went peacefully.
3) My son is healthy, bright, and active.
4) Business was up. December was even 20% better than last year.
5) Got some nagging shit taken care of, but have plenty left to do.
6) Dark Knight didn't suck.
Really, economics was the only crap spot for 2008, that and electing a mob thug to the Presidency. But, whatcya gonna do?
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." -Winston Churchill
"The problem with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." - Margaret Thatcher
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!